GGBN Conference 2025/Overview
Address: China National GeneBank (CNGB), Jinsha Road, Dapeng District, Shenzhen, China
Address in Chinese: 深圳市大鹏新区金沙路国家基因库
Air and Ground Transportation
From Shenzhen Airport to the hotel:
- It’s recommended to take a taxi directly from the airport to the hotel. It will cost around 250RMB ($35).
- Or you can take the metro firstly before taking a taxi: Take line 11 from Airport station (direction Futian) to Futian station. Then take line 2 (direction Xinxiu) and get off at Huangbeiling station. (Shenzhen metro website) Then take a taxi directly to the hotel. The taxi will cost around 70RMB/$10.
From Hongkong Airport to the hotel:
- After getting your baggage, you’ll enter the arrival hall. You can find the signs or boards as follows. Please follow the sign “Transport to mainland China” (marked in the red rectangular in the picture below).
- You’ll see the signs “Mainland transport” (marked in the red rectangular in the picture below) at each intersection very easily. Please follow the sign and reach another hall where the ticket office located. It will take 5 mins all the way from baggage hall to ticket office.
- Buy a ticket for shuttle car (business purpose vehicle, 5 passenger/car, 150HKD) to Huanggang Port. The shuttle car departs in every 15 mins. Or you can take the mainland coach to Huanggang Port. (https://www.hongkongairport.com/en/transport/mainland-connection/mainland-coaches/)
- The ride will take around 1 hour to Huanggang port. The port opens 24/24h. Get off the car and enter the immigration hall.
- After passing the immigration checking, go directly outside and take a taxi directly to the hotel (around 110RMB/$16).
From Shenzhen North Railway Station to the hotel
- It’s recommended to take a taxi directly from the railway station to the hotel (around 150RMB/$21).
- Or you can take the metro firstly before taking a taxi: Take line 5 from Shenzhen North station (direction Huangbeiling) to Huangbeiling station. Then take a taxi directly to the hotel.
From Shenzhen railway station (Luohu Station) to the hotel
- It’s recommended to take a taxi directly from the railway station to the hotel (around 80RMB/$11).
Many participants will require a formal letter of invitation in order to secure a visa to visit China for this workshop. Please contact bgi-GGBN2020@cngb.org for an official invitation letter.